Postgraduate student assistants needed at Bolus Herbarium Library
The Library hereby invite senior students (advanced masters or doctoral students) with a strong interest in research to apply for a post as Student Assistant. Successful candidates will be required to provide students in the Bolus Herbarium Library with general research support, assist with bibliographic enquiries and other activities.
Please visit the Bolus Herbarium Library for more information.
- Full-time Masters or Doctoral student
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong sense of responsibility / taking ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Excellent knowledge of software packages such as MS Office, the Windows environment, the Internet, the online library catalogue and other electronic databases
- Available to work for approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Available to attend compulsory training
Period of employment: August 2019 – February 2020
Remuneration: R55.89 per hour
Applications: Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter highlighting suitability for the post by e-mail to Amina.Adam@uct.ac.za
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2019